Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I can now cry in several font styles!

Thanks to Kleenex® Expressions®, I can now cry in different font styles. Finally, the ultimate design (for me anyway) for a box of tissues. Actually, I like the box so much I might stop crying all together so I can keep this box forever. What a revelation. It was quite the challenge to return from Andronico's Market and make sure I would not bump into anything in order to keep the box intact. There is even a legend presented under the box explaining the origins of Letterpress. Pinch me I think I'm dreaming. Thank you Kleenex. I am so happy I could cry...but I won't.

1 comment:

  1. Allô Lynda,

    Ça faisait tellement longtemps que je n'y étais pas allée sur ton blogue... C'était passé dans les oubliettes de mon esprit! Super belle la bôite et amusant, ton texte!

    Tourlou!

    Hélène

    ReplyDelete