Wednesday, February 2, 2011

« MultiSLACKER »



MultiSLACKER is one who is engaged to multi projects, all of which are: behind schedule, out of scope, and/or over budget. Yup - - that is what I have been going through for couple of weeks. Ok, ok... for a couple of MONTHS. My list of to-dos is on its way of becoming a paperback. That's what happens when you live in San Francisco. EVERYTHING is inspiring, EVERYONE is fascinating. Everyday I click on my blog and get: stage fright. Find something eXtRaordinary to blog about. Background soundtrack of crickets on a summer night. Result: Um, yeah, I must go re-arrange my sock drawer by color right now. I will blog later...
Here is the background music I was listening to when I wrote this. It's pretty, it's French, it's about a musician who has stage fright. Enjoy! The background font of the illustration is in University Roman...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkDNsKPLXaM

No comments:

Post a Comment