Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bite me!

On my way to my yoga class, I noticed this tree while waiting for the N-Judah at Duboce & Fillmore. Today, I felt like that tree. I just felt like bitting the ankles of all the people that have been ignoring my logo sales pitch...the people behind the concept of charging $99 for a logo including business cards... the people that call themselves «designers» just because they own a laptop and work the search engine. Grrrrr. So, after a couple of breathing exercises (Ujjayi breathing is done by making a sound when you inhale and exhale. The sound "ssss" on inhalations and "hhhhh" on exhalations. ) I came out of my yoga class feeling much better. Left all my «negativity» in a neat pile in the middle of the floor. These challenges will make me stronger - I swore to myself.
And I will keep that image of the tree when times are difficult again. Actually, now that I think of it, this tree reminds me a lot of the kite-eating tree from Charlie Brown...

No comments:

Post a Comment